BEM ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
- 19 Feb 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
IEM KUCHING, SARAWAK
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: BOARD OF ENGINEERS, MALAYSIA
- Closing date before: 16 Feb 2019
Offline Registration Download Form
The need of a well-structured course on engineering management methodology is essential to practising engineers who have the intention to develop their career as well as to be decision makers in their organization. This programme is specially designed to expose engineers on the art of managing Engineering Companies. Financial knowledge for engineers, project management, the needs of information technology in preparation for the challenges into the next millennium and so forth. This programme, in total, will expose the engineers with the contemporary management and functional skills to enable them to manage their work more effectively.
- To expose the aspects of managing engineering companies
- To provide management principles to engineer – Culture, politics, motivation
- To create financial understanding for the engineers
- To highlight engineer’s perspective on project financing
- To give information on the importance of IT to engineers
- To provide awareness on global trends of trade liberalization
- Engineering Management Philosophy: Programme Management & Project Management – The Differences
- The Art of Managing Engineering Companies
- Finance for the Engineers
- Project Financing in Privatization Deals
- What is SHE?
- A Spread of Project Implementation Methods & Related Case Studies
- IT in Engineering
- Environmental Analysis on Impact of Trade Liberalization & Globalization
IMPORTANT: **PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE COURSE WILL ONLY BE CARRIED OUT IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS. THE CONFIRMATION OR CANCELLATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS ONE OR TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT DATES.
Rate stated does not include 6% SST