IBS Professional Module
07 May 2019 to 09 May 2019 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) Cancelled
Wisma IEM, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
- Closing date before: 04 May 2019
Offline Registration Form - Download
By 1st January 2018, the government mandates all private sector development projects (within the Greater Klang Valley) with a gross development value of RM50 million and above to achieve a minimum IBS Score of 50. This new law will be then enforced in the states of Selangor, Johor and Penang in 2020. Thus, it is essential for all professionals and stake holders in the construction industry to educate themselves with the necessary knowledge and skills to fulfill this new requirement.
Participants will be provided a brief introduction to Industrialised Building Systems and go on to understand various concepts of IBS which includes topics such as Modular Coordination, IBS Score, Design concepts of precast components, and IBS Project Management.
This 5 modules training consist lectures, workshops and presentations on important IBS matters in the following manners:
- To identify readiness of contractors & designers to adapt IBS in the construction project
- To identify ways to enhance the implementation of IBS in Malaysian construction industry
- Understand and differentiate the various types of IBS
- Use the knowledge gained to initiate any IBS projects
- Understand the importance of modular coordination and recognised MC drawings
- Apply the benefits of IBS to any projects
- Malaysian Citizen
- An Academic Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Architecture or Quantity Surveying or Construction Management. (Please provide photocopy evidence)
- Minimum of one (1) years working experience in IBS project planning, coordination, coordination, procurement, management & implementation or in related field/on-going IBS project.
- Please provide photocopy evidence of the certificates
- Participants are compulsory to attend all modules to complete this course
- Participants having the minimum qualifications will be awarded certificates of IBS Professional, whereas for others categories will be granted with certificates of attendance. All certificates will be issued by CIDB.
* All participants must bring their own laptop, marker pens, ruler and calculator.
* Please be informed that the course will only be carried out if there is sufficient number of participants. The confirmation or cancellation email will be sent to the registered email address one or two weeks before the event dates.
Rate stated does not include 6% SST
Type||Online Rate (RM)
||Offline Rate (RM)
All member type
All non member