1-Day Course on Industrial Cyber Security for Managers
27 Nov 2019 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) Cancelled
Wisma IEM, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
- Closing date before: 24 Nov 2019
Offline Registration Form - Download
The most well thought, well–designed and well planned cybersecurity systems can be compromised by a single user not adhering to established policies and behavior.
This 1-day workshop provides insights into the security threats unique to ICS / SCADA systems, how these threats exploit weaknesses and vulnerabilities in SCADA equipment, and build a solid foundation of cyber security.
- Describe what cyber security is
- Describe the main threats faced by industrial networks
- Understand why cybersecurity is important for industrial control systems
- How to become compliant with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
This workshop is specifically built for management, general users, or anyone getting started in securing industrial process control systems.
- The meaning of information security for ICS systems.
- Why information security is needed to protect information and systems.
- The common types of threat the organization faces (e.g., denial of service, identity theft, malware, information leakage and insider threat).
- The importance of complying with information security policies
- The importance of applying the relevant standards
Ir. Tejinder Singh
Rate stated does not include 6% SST
Type||Online Rate (RM)
||Offline Rate (RM)
All member type
All non member