1-Day Course on RE-ENGINEERING CAREER USING NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP) BY IR. ANG PEY CHAR
05 Jul 2019 (7:59 AM - 5:01 PM) Cancelled
WISMA IEM, PETALING JAYA
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: IEM TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD
- Closing date before: 02 Jul 2019
Offline Registration Form - Download
Ir. Ang Pey Char is an insightful speaker and workshop facilitator who is both fun and practical. Holding on to the philosophy that everyone is endowed with great potential only to be discovered and developed, Pey Char’s strengths lies in her ability to stay focused on key issues and find pragmatic solutions that produces lasting benefits. Meeting her for the first time, one will quickly realize that she is an easy going and approachable person.
Her diverse experience in life made her a highly resourceful trainer and therapist. She is a Professional Engineer, trained in the field of engineering and finance, holding an MBA and a Bachelor Degree in Engineering. She is recognized as a leadership talent amongst her peers and superiors during her career in the corporate sector. A recipient of leadership awards, she is known to lead with passion and authenticity.
Pey Char is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Time Line Therapy® who firmly believes that if one wishes to change the outcome of something, one needs to first change the inputs. “Many of us want to change the results that we produced in life, be it career or relationships or anything else, without realizing that we have to first change what we put into our lives!” quips Pey Char whenever she talks about lasting transformation. She now trains with NLP and inspires people to be catalyst for change using the principles of NLP.
In her free time, she enjoys travelling to new places, reads, exercises and volunteers her resources in social activities. She finds it fulfilling to assist people in discovering their potential and achieving their life purposes.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is known worldwide since 1970s on its impactful results for creating everlasting changes in a person’s life, including pursuing fulfilling career. Course by a qualified NLP and Time Line Therapy® Master Practitioner, who is certified by the American Board of NLP (ABNLP) and Time Line Therapy Association® (TLTA), a Professional Engineer herself, will allow you to:
- Discover what values drive you at work
- Take charge of your career purpose
- Master your thoughts and behaviours
- Learn a process to consistently achieve your desired outcome
- Set your own career goals holistically that can lead to real excellence
- Help more people move forward in career
- Increase your income and well being
- 1st step to be an expert in NLP
- Train a team of high performers
“It was pivotal for my career development as I have learned to have a greater understanding of my core career values. The insights gained helped guide and escalate my career to where I would like to be”. – Senior Analyst, Global Consulting Firm.
“After attending the session, I have more confidence and determination with what I intend to achieve in my life”. – Vice President, IPP,
At the end of this course, participants will be equipped with:
- Higher motivation at work with in-depth understanding of what drives one to achieve peak performance at work and by aligning work with values.
- Improved personal power and confidence by breaking through thinking and achieve personal transformation.
- Achieving your career goals, which leads to better well-being and increase income.
- Better interpersonal skills with people
- Greater communicative capabilities for leading and coaching people
- Help more people move forward in career and grooming high performers
This course is designed to discover your values at work using NLP as well as cultivating the use of NLP techniques and models as instruments in achieving results. The course includes hands on exercises and demonstrations for better comprehension.
IMPORTANT: **PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE COURSE WILL ONLY BE CARRIED OUT IF THERE IS SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS. THE CONFIRMATION OR CANCELLATION EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO THE REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS ONE OR TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT DATES.
Rate stated does not include 6% SST
Type||Online Rate (RM)
||Offline Rate (RM)
All member type
All non member