2 DAY COURSE ON " PROJECT MANAGEMENT" BY IR AHMAD FAUZI YAHYA
- 27 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
WISMA IEM, PETALING JAYA
Managed by: IEM Training Centre Sdn Bhd
Organised by: IEM TRAINING CENTRE SDN BHD
- Closing date before: 24 Feb 2018
Offline Registration - Download
Ir. Ahmad Fauzi Yahya is currently a Principal Consulting Engineer and Trainer. He received a Diploma in Civil Engineering from Mara Institute of Technology (UITM) and the B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from Saint Martin College (University), Washington State. He has been active in the area of Project and Construction Management for over 30 years and has been an expert panel and interviewer for many companies. This includes IBS, UITM, CIDB and panel for NOSS (National Occupational Skill Standard).
He started his career in Public Works Department in 1977. In 1983, he joined SPPK/PNB Government Housing Company. In 1991, he became a Consulting Engineer and involved in infrastructural and building projects in Malaysia, Indonesia and all over the world. He later joined INTI International University, Nilai as a Senior Lecturer in 2015. He is also an IEM committee member for Project Management Technical Division, Consulting Engineering Special Interest Group and Water Resources Technical Division.
In 2016, he was accredited as a Competent Construction Project Manager (CCPM) and also has been invited as an interview panel for CCPM.
SYNOPSIS FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
In the Construction industry, all the stakeholders such as Clients/ Consultants/ Contractors/ Authorities involved in projects aspire that they are successfully implemented based on scope, cost, time and quality.
However, of late there are projects that are delayed, low quality output, cost overrun, standards that are of low quality and also failures.
Why are all these happenings?
Thus, it is imperative that stakeholders grasp and understand the knowledge on Construction project management and it’s relation to scope, cost, time and quality.
This is ensure that the project can be implemented successfully.
To introduce & discuss with participants in regards to project / project failures in Construction industry
- To highlight & discuss with participants in regards to management in Construction projects
- To highlight & discuss with participants in regards to drawings & specifications.
- To highlight & discuss with participants with contract conditions
- To highlight & discuss relevant Acts & Bye laws (CIDB Act 520)
- To share with participants on the importance of planning and scheduling, organizing, implementing, monitor & control. (S – Curve)
- To share with participants on the importance of 8M (resources)
- To share with participants on the importance of WBS (work breakdown structure
- To share with participants on the importance of meetings, site diary and duties.
- To discuss, share and evaluate with participants their level of knowledge & understanding on construction project management by conducting group class exercise.
Rate stated does not include 6% GST